Pages


Wednesday 16 July 2014

A Ladies Boudoir

There have been so many beautiful posts showing how to make a screen divider card, that I couldn't resist the temptation to join in! Temptation is what this card is all about. It oozes sexiness and mystery. I like the contrast of black and red.

My picture doesn't really do it justice, as it would not fit in my light box, but i think you can get the idea. My thanks once again to the very talented Linda Parker for another superb tutorial on You Tube. Why don't you hop over there now and take a look


If you would like to buy this card, or indeed any other card on my blog, or need cards made for a wedding, party or just someone special, please contact me on 07881 0278000. I also organise classes or parties held in the comfort of your own home, to teach card making and papercraft skills. Alternatively leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment