Pages


Monday 14 July 2014

Everything chocolate!

If you have been following my blog, you will notice a bit of a theme going on (or even more than just one!). When I swap with team members or indeed other demos, I not only like to give them my project, but I like to include a little gift that has nothing to do with Stampin Up...more with our stomachs!

These two projects were inspired by a the very talented demo, Linda Parker and you can find her very easy to follow You Tube video here.

My first box uses the stamp set " I Like You" and Blackberry Bliss ink. Can you spot the multiple themes?


The box was then tied with Blackberry Bliss ribbon, a flower cut with petite petals punch and sponged with Blackberry Bliss ink and finished off with a pearl.





 
I then decided that it would make a pretty wedding favour. Are you getting married soon? Would you like some favours in your chosen colours? Contact me on 07881027800 or leave me a message in comments section on here.

 
 

 
 
<


If you would like to learn how to make these lovely little boxes, or indeed any other project on my blog, please contact me on 07881027800 or leave a message in comment box below. .

1 comment:

  1. Thank you lovely Rosie for the mention. Much appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete