Pages


Thursday 10 July 2014

Quarterly Training

As a demo, we have quarterly training meetings where we discuss business topics, swap samples, craft and chat! Its always nice to see other demos, to inspire me and to share ideas. I have made so many new friends through Stampin Up, and for me, that is one of the main reasons for my association with Stampin Up.

There will be 24 demos attending and I like to try to make a swap for everyone. I can remember when i first started, and the kindness shown to me. I have just celebrated my "birthday" and I am now 2!

I have made 20 Lotus flowers from a You Tube video. You can see the video here I used the In Colour 2013-15 DSP stack. I wanted to show a picture of them altogether, but i am afraid it didn't turn out very well.


Each flower holds a Hershey Kiss. Both my swaps are working on the Garfield priniple of slimming..fatten up all your friends, so you appear thin!! They both contain chocolate...yummy




I also made five little handbags as I didn't have many sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock in the new colours. I used Moonlight DSP on them all and the one using Blackberry Bliss cardstock is my favourite.


This idea was also on You Tube and can be found here. I hope that you have enjoyed reading my blog and that the recipients of my swaps also enjoy the fruits of my labour. Hope you get time to craft soon and indulge yourself


2 comments:

  1. I obviously dont' know how to work out a 24 hour clock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab projects, Rosie! Will definitely have to try them. Thanks for sharing. Petra x

    ReplyDelete