Pages


Saturday 25 May 2013

Telford Shoebox Swap

I recently attended the Stampin Up Regionals in Telford. It was great fun and hugely inspiring to meet so many talented people all gathered in one room at the same time. I came back fired with enthusiasm and a host of new ideas for me and Brian to think about. By the way, for those of you who don't know, Brian is my Stampin Up snail!!! he and I are very close and he loves nothing better than an afternoon in my playpen with me creating lovely cards etc from the wonderful array of Stampin Up products. He is a messy worker, but i forgive him!!

For Telford i made a shoebox swap to share with fellow demonstrators in my group and although the miles kept us apart, i believe they enjoyed my efforts...or perhaps it was the wine i left two.

The card i made was created using the Secret Garden stamp set from the Spring Summer Catalogue. I stamped the design in Crumb Cake onto Very Vanilla card stock and matted and layered using Comfort Cafe DSP, Crumb Cake Card stock and then finished it off with a selection of ribbons and a pretty button. I hope you like it. Simple yet sophisticated xx

2 comments: