Pages


Friday 11 July 2014

For the love of a blackberry!

Blackberry Bliss. Just love it!! Have I said this before? lol. Its intense, deep and indulgent and was my mother's favourite colour.

I decided to visit an old card I made at Amanda Fowlers card class a long time ago!!! You can visit her website here and see all the lovely things she makes.

I used the " I like You" stampset, which is a hostess set from the new catalogue and can be earnt by having a party. Contact me for further details. I also used the "Apothecary Art" stampset which is a returning item and was one of the first I ever bought, and I still love it! The other colours are: Tangelo Twist, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight. I finished it off with a piece of Hello Honey ribbon.

I made this for Victoria McLafferty to display on her board at her new catalogue launch on Saturday. You can see her on facebook or here, and if you live in Worthing look her up and go to one of her fantastic classes, you won't be disappointed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment