Pages


Tuesday 15 July 2014

Six Sampler meets Blackberry Bliss!

I just carn't leave it alone can I? I think I have fallen in love with Blackberry Bliss(BB).

Part of the attraction and fun of being a Stampin Up demo, is the friendships that have been forged through my demoship. Crafting can be a lonely, insular activity, but as a group we not only support each other, but we can also form friendships, that share a common love.

A fellow demo lent me the set " Six Side Sampler", so that I could experiment and see if it will be added to my own wish list...and the answer is yes!!!

I "created" the card in my mind, when perhaps it should have been on other things, and came home and turned my ideas into reality. The first one suffered a little mishap, but all great artists and creators have to have a protype!!

 
 



If you would like to buy any of my cards, or learn to make them yourself, or join my team please contact me on 07881027800, or leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment